Comprehensive Review of Atomy HemoHIM
What is HemoHIM?
If you search “What is HemoHIM?” on Google, it will tell you that: “HemoHIM is a new substance with special immune function that has been developed from Angelica radix, Chuanxiong Rhizoma, and PaeoniaenAlba Radix through biological engineering and radiation technology.”
HemoHIM is a not a medicine, but a functional health supplement. It serves a special purpose of strengthening your immune system. And the main ingredients are quite exotic: Angelica radix, Chuanxiong Rhizoma, and PaeoniaenAlba Radix. These are herbs cultivated in the clean fields of South Korea, and were widely used in oriental herbal medicines for centuries.
HemoHIM stands for:
Hemoglobin (Hemoglobin carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body where it releases the oxygen to burn nutrients to provide energy to power the functions of the body in metabolism)
Hemopoiesis (the formation of blood)
HemoHIM is patented in the United States as “Herbal composition
for improving anticancer activity,
immune response and hematopoiesis of the body, and protecting the body from
oxidative damage”. (United States Patent 06964785)
Read HemoHIM US Patent: https://patents.google.com/patent/US6964785B2/en?oq=6964785
Development of HemoHIM
HemoHIM was the name of a government research project by a
team of Ph.D. scientists at Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute
South Korean government proposed the project to create a new substance
will radically increase human immune system to protect its nation’s most
scientists at KAERI who have much higher chance of getting exposed to
radiation. The team tested more than 1,000 different kinds of herbs to
perfect substance to serve the project’s purpose. It took the team about
years and government assistant of more than 5 million dollars. At the
the project, the South Korean government decided to commercialize the
substance to make it available to the general public. Then the project
name HemoHIM became the product name.
Three Main Ingredients of HemoHIM
- Angelicae gigantis
Radix: Used for menstrual cramps, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and
menopausal symptoms. It is also used orally as a ”blood purifier”; to manage
hypertension, infertility, joint pain, ulcers, “tired blood” (anemia), and constipation;
and in the prevention and treatment of allergic attacks. Dong quai is also used
orally for the treatment of loss of skin color (depigmentation) and psoriasis.
Angelicae Gigantis Radix regulates mast cell-mediated allergic inflammation in vivo and in vitro.
- Cnidium officinale
- Paeonia japonica Miyabe et Takeda
Basic Product Information(Information retrieved on 2021/06/26 from: http://www.atomy-usa.com/usa/product/hemohim0.asp)
|Product Name||Atomy HemoHIM|
|Product Type||Individually Approved Dietary Supplement|
|Volume||20ml x 60 (1,200ml)|
|Storage||Although the product has been sterilized, keep in a cool place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Consume right immediately after opening.|
|R&D||Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI)|
|Manufacturer||Kolmar BNH Co. Ltd. (SBT)|
|Instruction||One packet (20ml) twice per day|
|Recommended For:||Atomy HemoHIM is recommended for the following people.
- Elders who need energy restoration
- Workers exhausted from long hours
- Students that need physical endurance
- Long-distance drivers
- House-wives worn out from stress of housework
- Athletes who consume a lot of physical energy
|Supplement Facts||Serving Size: 1 Packet (0.67 FL. OZ.)
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients||WATER, HONEY, CORN SYRUP, FRUCTO-OLIGOSACCHARIDE, CITRIC ACID ANHYDRATE, GUAR GUM, ASCORBIC ACID, SODIUM ALGINATE, SEAWEED POWDER, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, THIAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN.
* May help in improvement of immunity. (Physiological Function Level 2)
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Scientific Literature on HemoHIM
- Preventative effect of an herbal preparation (HemoHIM) on development of airway inflammation in mice via modulation of Th1/2 cells differentiation.
- Protective effects of HemoHIM on immune and hematopoietic systems against γ-irradiation.
- HemoHIM enhances the therapeutic efficacy of ionizing radiation treatment
in tumor-bearing mice.
- Screening of anti-obesity agent from herbal mixtures.
- HemoHIM ameliorates the persistent down-regulation of Th1-like immune responses in fractionated γ-irradiated mice by modulating the IL-12p70-STAT4
- Protective effect of an herbal preparation (HemoHIM) on radiation-induced intestinal injury in mice.
- HemoHIM improves ovarian morphology and decreases expression of nerve growth factor in rats with steroid-induced polycystic ovaries.
- Enhanced antitumor efficacy of cisplatin in combination with HemoHIM in tumor-bearing mice.
- Restoration of the immune functions in aged mice by supplementation with a new herbal composition, HemoHIM.
- Antiinflammatory activity of an herbal preparation (HemoHIM) in rats.
PMC is a free full-text archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health's National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM).
- Preventative Effect of an Herbal Preparation (HemoHIM) on Development of Airway Inflammation in Mice via Modulation of Th1/2 Cells Differentiation
- Enhanced antitumor efficacy of cisplatin in combination with HemoHIM in tumor-bearing mice
- The Prospective Role of Plant Products in Radiotherapy of Cancer: A Current Overview
- Hyberbaric oxygen increases atresia in normal & steroid induced PCO rat ovaries
- Evaluation of Nephroprotective and Immunomodulatory Activities of Antioxidants in Combination with Cisplatin against Murine Visceral Leishmaniasis
- Protective effect of genistein on radiation-induced intestinal injury in tumor bearing mice
- Trends in Ginseng Research in 2010
- Preserved ex vivo inflammatory status and cytokine responses in naturally long-lived mice
- PMC Images on HemoHIM